Hello from Wisconsin!

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Hello! May the cheese curds from Culvers be with you! Greetings from someone in a state just below yours. Glad to see you are starting early to preapre. I just finished my first season so am still new and learning also.

Welcome! If you have not done so, give the 101 manual a read.

There is a lot of great information here in the messages and also in the chat room. Come in and say hello, ask questions get to know people from around the world!

Dean

MattyA

New elf
Hello! May the cheese curds from Culvers be with you! Greetings from someone in a state just below yours. Glad to see you are starting early to preapre. I just finished my first season so am still new and learning also.

Welcome! If you have not done so, give the 101 manual a read.

There is a lot of great information here in the messages and also in the chat room. Come in and say hello, ask questions get to know people from around the world!

Dean
You can never pass up a cheese curd! Lol. Thank for hello and I look forward to being a part of the forum

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL from sunny California (a little warmer here today I imagine) As @Indigogyre mentioned chat is a great resource to ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask questions, most of us have been in your shoes.

TerryK

Retired Elf
Welcome to ACL from Ohio. Already mentioned was the Chat Room and 101 Manual. The ACL sections are searchable to help you find answers or ideas.