Hello to all

sme

New elf
Hi guys and gals, thanks for allowing me on here. I've been decorating my house for the last couple of years but only with basic LED strings and ropes. This year I thought I'd put together a synchronised display, so here I am looking to learn from you guys.
CHeers,
Steve
(Melb)

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Steve, Lots to learn for your first year but it's all here. If you ever get stuck you can find some of us chat as well more then willing to answer questions.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome Steve
I seem to recall helping a user with a very similar nick get back onto the site as he'd forgotten he'd signed up :)

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Steve

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Steve, welcome to ACL. You'll find all manner of information from the great people here on ACL.
With a name like yours, you are obviously a very intelligent, good looking bloke.
Cheers,
Steve

sme

New elf
AAH said:
Welcome Steve
I seem to recall helping a user with a very similar nick get back onto the site as he'd forgotten he'd signed up :)
Yep, that'd be me. Thanks very much for your help, Alan.

sme

New elf
Habbosrus said:
G'day Steve, welcome to ACL. You'll find all manner of information from the great people here on ACL.
With a name like yours, you are obviously a very intelligent, good looking bloke.
Cheers,
Steve
Yes indeed and you're obviously a man of good taste and lots of talent as well. :D