Hello

Score

New elf
Hi everyone
I am new here.
Have been doing Christmas lights for years and feel like I am ready to take the next step.
Really don't know were to start or where to get anything from.
I am on the sunshine coast Qld

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL
The first step is to download a copy of the ACL101 and have a read. It's got vast amounts on info for all level of lighting enthusiasts. Popping into ACL chat and having a chat with the guys and girls in there is a great way to get ideas and solutions. If you can get to the lighting mini expo that's planned for Ipswich(???) in a few months you'll have a major heads up on how to do all sorts of stuff from sequencing, wiring, layout, tips and all sorts of firsthand stuff. There's also a fair few ACL members around the North side of Brissie through to the Sunshine Coast who you might be able to see in person to get advice. The locations are on the "Display Locations" link for those who have shared their info.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Hi mate, I’m just like you. Starting out and live on the sunny coast. PM me, maybe we can help each other a bit. I’ve booked into the mini in June in Ipswich to get more info. I haven’t see anyone up here doing this stuff so its hard to figure out what I need to get started. I’m pretty good with the IT stuff though.