Hello

Hi @mye_dreamlights

Welcome to ACL. Fingers crossed we can get out of this lockdown.

I am located in Narellan Vale and have been doing lights for a few years now, If you need any assistance or questions let me know more than happy to help or show you different gear when we are out of this lockdown....

We also have a few members in the Macarthur region with very unique and interesting displays you can checkout the display map here:

Checkout some of the local Australian Vendors as well as international suppliers. People have already recommended quite good hardware and lights on this thread but make sure to do your research!!

Hi @mye_dreamlights

Welcome to ACL. Fingers crossed we can get out of this lockdown.

I am located in Narellan Vale and have been doing lights for a few years now, If you need any assistance or questions let me know more than happy to help or show you different gear when we are out of this lockdown....

We also have a few members in the Macarthur region with very unique and interesting displays you can checkout the display map here:

Checkout some of the local Australian Vendors as well as international suppliers. People have already recommended quite good hardware and lights on this thread but make sure to do your research!!
Hi,
Thank you so much for offering some help, really appreciate it. Hopefully we'll get out of this lockdown very soon. It's overwhelming to start with but hopefully we'll be able to make it. Thanks again.

Back