Tzdash New elf Joined Oct 3, 2026 Messages 1 54 minutes ago #1 Im new to this whole kinda thing, I have made multiple shows in x lights but never actually put them in real life. I just cant find any good starter packs that is cheap and easy to set up, so uh, if you know any, tell me.
Im new to this whole kinda thing, I have made multiple shows in x lights but never actually put them in real life. I just cant find any good starter packs that is cheap and easy to set up, so uh, if you know any, tell me.
merryoncherry Dedicated elf Generous elf Joined Apr 2, 2022 Messages 1,124 Location Cherry St., Hudson MA USA 34 minutes ago #2 A few people sell off shows in listings each year, go over the listings in the buy/trade forum and keep an eye out there...
A few people sell off shows in listings each year, go over the listings in the buy/trade forum and keep an eye out there...