Help on Breakdown of Christmas Lights

Donald Miclette

New elf
Good morning everyone I can use some help on configuration of my lights setup.
I need to know how many universes and how many channels per universe and how many lights per channel.
I have 3000 pixels and if I'm correct shouldn't that be 9000 Channels ? And at 50 lights per Channel I came up with 18 Universes.
I am using a Hinks pix Pro with 4 boxes for long range receivers with 8 ports in each one.
I have 2 4 port 16 Channel Boards to use and I cant get all my lights to work at once.
I have one box of 8 channels on my 10 ft mega tree with 8 strips and 50 lights per strip.
Can someone share a cool mega tree sequence so I can test the way I have it set ? All my tree does is pretty much just flash with the music.

Any help would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Donald Miclette

keithsw1111

Senior elf
Your best option is to jump into xlights zoom and ask someone to help. If no one is there try again at another time. Folks are in there more often than you would expect.

Donald Miclette

New elf
Ok I'll try that another question is one of my mega tree strands is backwards on blue and green. When the rest are blue the one is green and when the rest are green the ones blue and that's the full string of 50 pixels ws2811

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
The orientation of pixels varies. I would assume the one string is RBG and the rest are RGB or the string port on the controller is assigned the wrong orientation.