Help required in Brisbane

klaus

New elf
G'day I have recently just bought all of XDU (Daryl's) gear off him as I wanted to try a little harder in the years to come. Previously all I have done was the standard 12 V and 240 Volt Lights plugged into Mains. Last year I bought 40 metres of Pixel Strips and applied them to my guttering. To control it all I used was a simple Aliexpress controller that went through an amplifier for all 8 strings I used. I have read and read and Read stuff on the net and it all it seems to do is confuse me more which I know it shouldn't. I am very much a person who if I see it first hand I can do it but comprehension is not my best suit! I would really appreciate any help I can get on what I can do with all the gear I have got from Darryl. Here are all the hardware Items I received. I am really struggling to connect just a controller to the computer at the moment.
ECGDMX REN8 x1
ECGDR4 x1
Renard64 x2
ECG-M32MX /ECG PIXAD8 x2
AVD –PC705A x3
APC707 P-DMX (POWER+DMX) DISTRIBUTOR X1
AVD PC731 6 Way Fused Power Breakout PCB X5
AVD APC709 P-DMX (Power + DMX) Breakout Board X 9
SSR0Z AC – X 24
DC SSR – X 16
AVD APC737 X 1
APC740 PCB P-DMX 433 MHZ TRANSMITTER X 1
DMX EDITOR X 1
DMX MODULE X 5
TIGERPB – TP3212 X 4
TOBSUN 50 W DC/DC CONVERTER IN 12/24 V OUT 5 V X 12
TOBSUN 60 W DC/DC CONVERTER IN 24 V OUT 12 V X 2
250W DC/DC CONVERTER IN 12/24 VOLT OUT 5 VOLT.

[/color]I also got 10 strings of pixels, 9 x 5 m rolls of unopened pixel strip and crazy amount of rope light. motifs etc. ANy help to get me going would be great whether online or in person. Cheers Nick.[SIZE=small] [/SIZE]

Richie4540

Full time elf
Klaus, what part of Brissie are you in? I might be able to help have a look, although I will be busy next weekend with Halloween, but after that is ok,