Help required UK - Expanding my controller - access to purchasing long range receivers (Hinkspik)

Virgel

New elf
Hi to all at ACL,
I have a 32 string mega tree first year show went reasonably well ,even when my laptop hard drive failed I was able to quickly develop a new show although more basic using xlights on my sons laptop which still impressed the neighbor's thanks to the versatility of xlights - i was planning to expand this year to include house edging and props - I have a HinksPik Pro controller set up with expansion capabilities (tried to future proof) with 4 x cat 5 long range ports - i tried to purchase 2 long range receivers just after Christmas but Holiday Coro will not supply to the UK anymore - Are there any suppliers in Australia that use Holiday Coro that may be able assist me or is there another solution that may be possible to allow me to expand my current system- looking forward to any assistance
regards Virgel

darylc

404 darylc not found
Holiday Coro are the only place to buy receivers that work with Hinkspix. Maybe use a US based reshipper like shipito.com?

darylc

404 darylc not found
Why not try contacting holiday coro, it seemed to let me chose a UK shipping address?

Virgel

New elf
thanks - they have a new policy due to import taxation rules-even though they still offer equipment to UK standard, you can order only for it to be refunded, i even said they should start a franchise over here to overcome issue as a potential growth market but did not see any value in it - see below - so i am left in limbo - regards
1613772635952.png

Virgel

New elf
just looking into -looks promising ,reading the reviews to see if there are any catches , do i get hit for another bill when parts arrive in UK etc- has anyone got experience using Shipito within the ACL group
1613774739789.png

Virgel

New elf
:thumbsup: thanks to everyone for their advice very much appreciated - just received the two long range differential receivers from Holiday Coro via Shipito which will allow me to expand my set up this year (and future) to include additional props purchased- Only issue was setting up the wire transfer with new bank security systems -it has also come to my attention that there is also MyUS that also provides similar shipping service to the UK