Help with 2811 strings and p12s set up

thieleclan

New elf
Hello collective wisdom! ;)
I am new to the world of RGB and have 16 sets of 2811 string pixels with 85 pixels on each string. I am connecting them to a p12s E1:31 controller. I have plugged in my LOR dongle and the listener detects the 9 universes I am wanting to run (2 sets of strings joined in each universe).
I can only get 1 set of lights to work. Universe 1-set 1 work OK within LOR when I play a sequence and flick quickly RGB in test mode on the p12s. I can't get any other sets to work, or even when I join another set to the ones working, they will not light up either! I am joining the data cable to set 2 (universe 1), and have tried joining the 2 power wires with no joy. Also tried connecting a new wire from the 12v power to the wires for power (power injecting?). I have all the strings set as 170pixels, ticked for active and in the string effects I have ticked for active on the strings and set them for 170 pixels too. I have the speed set at 2400.
Can anyone give me an idea where I may be missing something?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
come into chat and we can talk you through it

have you got the p12s plugged into your dongle??? if so this is not the right way as it should come straight off your network card of your computer.