Help with D2 setup

I

indudio

hi,

i need some help, particuarly around the whole IP Address thing for the D2.

I was able to do the loader bit ok, but i am unable to log into the D2 page through my browser. It keeps coming up with Problem loading page, server taking to long. It is connected directly to my computer.

I changed the IP address to the same as what Phil had on the video, but to now avail. I disconnected the wi-fi to make sure that wasn't the issue.

I ran the windows diagnostic and it said the connection had an invaild IP address. (Current IP address is 192.168.0.195 and NM of 255.255.255.0).

setup is windows laptop, direct ethernet connection to D2.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

ShellNZ

Senior elf
Just wanted to chime in with what I did.

After spending quite a bit of time trying to work my P2 into my current network (I have a relatively complicated home network) I decided like a few here at ACL to just use a completely different network card.

Popped it in computer (spare PCI-E slot), installed drivers, went into its configuration and set the IP as 10.10.10.1

Used the UBL (PIC32UBL in my case) to setup 10.10.10.10 then voila, I was in (also putting 10.10.10.10 in LOR network config).

NIC cards are cheap, its what I would do if you continue to have no luck.

I

indudio

Well I was able to log into it using my mac.

My main computer for the show isn't connected to any network, So i am assuming it will be fine.