Help with Hinks and XLights

Paul&Wendy

New elf
You can always jump into xLights zoom @Paul&Wendy. Link is on xlights.org
That’s excellent. Thank you. I was in ER all day because of a funky pulse rate. Probably this hobby!!! I’ll definitely do that this weekend. Having had intellectual property issues I know where you were coming from. Cheers!!!

Paul&Wendy

New elf
Well, that certainly doesn't sound good... I thought Joe Hinkle actually designed the boards? I've probably invested 1.5k with them so far, have 3 of their long range boards (including AC), so I'm fairly committed at this point. We'll see how this year goes, and look into Falcon for next year... just wish they had some available but I waited too long this year...

I certainly understand... I started this Halloween and it's certainly a learning curve. (More on the xlights side for me.) Now i have; Roofline Strips, 2 Snowflakes, 3 bullet windows, a 12-Strip Mega Tree & Star, 2 bullet spiral trees, 2 arches, and 10 AC controlled Dumb lights. That said, I'm an EE, and run my own servers, so a large portion of this is easier for me than most.
The biggest issue right now is working with a custom prop (I built) in X Lights show hub.