help

bjpc2716

who dares win
need help i have upload the fdd drive still not working and all controllers are green

Attachments

• help.pdf
    270.9 KB · Views: 20

Gilrock

Full time elf
If I hadn't opened the PDF I wouldn't have any idea what you were talking about. What does "upload the fdd drive" mean? Do you mean "FTDI drivers"? Are you sure the device is "COM1"? Can you go into device manager and verify which COM port is assigned to that device? I don't know what "all controllers are green" means either. What kind of controllers?

Gilrock

Full time elf
I would try to verify the COM port. That error message is saying that the device is not found on COM port 1.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
bjpc2716 said:
eddy trying both usb ports still the same

its not the port but instead the configuration, you need to tell it is on a different port as you have port 1 selected/ just changing the usb port alone will not work because its the drivers associated with a port that is needed.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
but you need to set the com port that driver has been set for in the software you are going to use. at the moment the software is saying you are using com port 1, see if you can select another active com port in the software you are using

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Unfortunately it will be hard for me over the next week or so as I move into the install of the Martin Place Christmas Tree as I will not be home much at all over this period and unfortunately where I am now then I don't have access to using team viewer