Hi all (Again) This time from sunny Yarralin, NT

Nath_From_NT

Apprentice elf
Hi all,

I'm not really a new member, but I haven't been on here since last year. I've recently moved from Darwin in the NT to a small remote town called Yarralin. You could look it up but it's not really on the map.

I put a lot of money and effort into last years display, my first with RGB and pixels but was sent away with work in the two weeks prior to christmas so didn't get to turn it all on. I would have left it with my wife to run, but she can't use the universal remote.....

This year I plan on decorating my workplace for a bit of a community christmas event, BBQ, thing.... I don't really know yet, but I have a whole heap of lights I'd like actually see turned on.

I see I've missed out on quite a bit judging by the 9 plus pages of new posts I just saw. I don't have the satelitte installed at home for the internet yet so I'll have to find some free time at work to have a look through them all. I have however put my name down for the ACL strobes, which from what I remember of the testing, looked pretty cool.

I look forward to speaking with and learning more from you all, this really is a great place for all things that go blink in the night.

So, if anyone can condense 5 months of posts into one, I'd appreciate it, but if not, you'll find me in front of the computer.

Cheers,

Nathan
Yarralin, NT

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome Back Nath. work getting in the road of my display would upset me indeed. Good luck this year

Nath_From_NT

Apprentice elf
Kel, cleaned up on the Barra last week, but it's abit cold for them now (25 degrees C) but I'll be at them again next week!

Matt, I was in Palmerston for 3 years. Not a bad spot, but I'm loving this bush life. Takes me 30 seconds to walk to work, fishing, camping, bosses 400km away......

Thanks all for the warm welcome back.

Bird

LOR user
Hello Nath
Welcome.gif
back
Well on Dec. 8th, 2011 ACL topped 1,000 members and is now at 1,658 members
Thanks to Eddy and others, ACL now has their own AusChristmasLighting 101 manual
Canberra 'Meet & Greet' March 2012 appears to have went well .... PHOTOS
and so much more ........ :)

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Cool another fisherman, welcome back Nath. Im totally new here and im sure your work lights will look fantastic. Dont forget to post some picks and how too's so I can learn from it