Hi all from Newcastle

Tom

New elf
Just thought i would say hi to all. I have been a member now for 9 months. I have enjoyed my first year at computerised lights running 12ccr and 48 channels LOR. I am hoping to expand bigger this year.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Welcome tom 12 ccr now that is impressive are they set up as a mega tree?? welcome to the group hope to see you in chat some time .

i also use LOR boards and software.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Tom. Welcome to ACL.
12 CCR's. now that is a big way to start your first display.

Robbo

Full time elf
yes 12 CCR's that is impressive, would love to see what you did with them :)

Welcome and enjoy....you have set yourself a big standard there in 2011, whats in store for 2012?

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Tom.

Someone may have said this, but 12 CCR's is a very impressive start, not counting 3 additional controllers. Even using LOR's count, that is 192 total channels.

I also use LOR controllers & software.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums and chat room.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, great to see another from NSW join in the forums, I hope you can get yourself to the Sydney expo/mini this year as its always a great day of sharing and learning from eachother.
Do you have any video of your creation, Im sure many members would love to see what you did in 2011 as it does sound like it was impressive for a first year effort.
12 CCRs is a sizeable investment are you planning on continuing with LOR gear in 2012 or are you thinking of using some DIY alternatives. Either way there are plenty of guys here that can help with any questions