Hi all I’m completely new to these lights but hoping to get a setup by next Christmas. I’m in Melbourne.

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
Hi Nathan, welcome to ACL

Grab yourself a copy of the 101 manual as its full of some great info.

Also check out some of the good ACL mini videos.

Feel free to ask any questions and check out the chat section as there is normally someone hanging in chat who can offers some tips / answer questions etc.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL Nathan. As long as you get started prior to early November it's pretty easy to get going for a December light up. The ACL101, the forum and chat are awesome resources and hopefully this year there will be a Melbourne lighting mini expo in May-June.

Welcome @Nathan Melbourne - I'm also in Melbourne and new to this hobby. I'm also hoping to have something up by Christmas 2021. The AusChristmasLighting community is really active and very welcoming.
Welcome @Nathan Melbourne - I'm also in Melbourne and new to this hobby. I'm also hoping to have something up by Christmas 2021. The AusChristmasLighting community is really active and very welcoming.

. Yeah I used to do the old Christmas lights and blow ups but after watching a blokes house in Eyensbury I have to give it a crack myself

Devo549

New elf
G'day Nathan. yeah that was my place in Eynesbury. how goes your preparation for this year? happy to lend some advice where I can

G'day Nathan. yeah that was my place in Eynesbury. how goes your preparation for this year? happy to lend some advice where I can
It was. Your display was fantastic I messaged you on Facebook that’s how I got onto this site.
so far I haven’t anything together yet but hoping too.