Hi All

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Hi All

Just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself...

My name is Hamish and I live in the outer western suburbs of Melbourne. My fiancee and I have a 2 year old daughter and we have another baby on the way. (Don't know what thats going to do to my light budget!) I am a full time restaurant manager which does make things challenging at this year of year as November & December are my 2 busiest months of the year and a standard work week is aout 60-70 hours. My other year round "hobby" is being a piper.

So somehow around all this I manage to squeeze in some time to hang a light or two. What started a few years ago with a string of icicles on the roof and a string of multi-coloured incandescents randomly weaving around the yard has begun to grow into something a little more serious. C.L.A.P. So while computer annimation is logically my next step and a dream of mine for a little while now, it may just remain that a little longer until time and budget permits.

In the meantine, I look forward to being part of this greta community and sharing the Christmas spirit.

Hamish
aka Pipersmall

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome Hamish. Look forward to seeing your display grow with all of ours.

Bird

LOR user
Welc
Welcome Hamish.

You own a restaurant, you should have two displays, one for the restaurant also (tax write off) :)

Think about the additional customers you would have due to animated lights? and you could get your employees to put them up for you. LOL

frozen

New elf
Hello! :D
I am a new member and I always wanted to contribute my small part for the forum to learn together and share knowledge, I look forward to your help, thanks!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL frozen, glad you found the forum and I hope you find it very helpful, feel free to post questions and pop into the chat room, the guys here a very helpful