Hi All !

jarrodl

New elf
Hi Everyone,

My daughter and I over the past 5 years have collected and put up the low voltage blinking led (xmas world and bunnings type) with a few blow-ups. We feel now we are for the next level, controllers and music :).

Glad to be here and learn and slow accumlate / retrofit what we have.

Cheers,
Jarrod.

Croydon Lights

Full time elf
Generous elf
Welcome Jarrod to ACL! I see you are located in NSW where there are members with displays up and going at the moment. Check the display location tab to find the ones near you Now is the time to go check them out, ask questions and see what is needed to make it happen. There will be a mini's in NSW that would be great to attend in 2023. Best of luck with the display!

jarrodl

New elf
Welcome Jarrod to ACL! I see you are located in NSW where there are members with displays up and going at the moment. Check the display location tab to find the ones near you Now is the time to go check them out, ask questions and see what is needed to make it happen. There will be a mini's in NSW that would be great to attend in 2023. Best of luck with the display!
Thanks, great active forum already :). Btw what is a mini's ? I couldnt find a link anywhere on the page ?

burto51

Full time elf
A mini is a gathering of members where all things lights are discussed, well worth attending, is usually held in NSW in sydney. Old hands and new folk all learn something new and put faces to the names.

jarrodl

New elf
A mini is a gathering of members where all things lights are discussed, well worth attending, is usually held in NSW in sydney. Old hands and new folk all learn something new and put faces to the names.
Ok great, I've got lots of questions already :)

Kent

Apprentice elf
Generous elf
If you're anywhere ~north western Sydney, both myself and @Skymaster would be more than willing to give you a tour and answer some questions.

jarrodl

New elf
If you're anywhere ~north western Sydney, both myself and @Skymaster would be more than willing to give you a tour and answer some questions.
I'm Northern Beaches, but more than happy for a drive. Might have some free time during work next week.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
That works for me! I'm off work until the 9th of Jan - so should be able to free some time up without hassle.