Hi All

buzzdude

Full time elf
Hi Everyone
Joined yesterday and have spent last night and today reading the great forum. (It's great to be on leave). :D
Downloaded the AusChristmasLighting ECG_P12R guide V2.0a and AusChristmasLighting_101_Manual_Rev1, they are both excellent and have assisted me already.
Looking, at now purchasing an ECG-PIXAD8 and downloading trial software.
Thanks
Shane

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Shane, lots of great help and guys here on the forum and also in the chatroom so feel free to ask any questions

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome36.png

buzzdude

Full time elf
Hi

joeengler said:
Welcome to the site, are you new to this hobby or just found the board?

Renewing my interest in the hobby. I used to have quite a collection 10 years ago, with lots of lights and plastic Santa, Reindeer, elves, teddybears, candy canes. But lost interest after 3 years of destructive nature, from people. So I ended up selling everything.

Last year, I bought a 4 x 10M (I think it's a TLS3001) LED strip light around my house, that i can control with a RF controller, but i want it to do more. Have also some RGB flood lights and fairy lights. I read with interest regarding removing the controllers and using the board to control them.

Reading about DMX and now E1.31, I will at least start playing with that, when the PIXAD8 arrives. After I'm confident with that, I will most probably go nuts (must check the limit on my credit card) :D . Something will be working this year...

As far as the ACL site, found that a couple of days ago and have just kept reading and reading.... Great Site..

Shane