Hi also from Ohio

zwiller

New elf
Complete noob about rgb pixels found his way over here trying to learn more. 2nd year blinky with Lynx and Vixen user. Life long Christmas nut. Got into this business of blinky after a late night surfing the web trying to learn how the heck Carson Williams (from Ohio!) pulled off his display. Found the DIY community and now here I am.

Blink on!

zwiller

New elf
Ah, the infamous Aussie Phil. Nice to neet you. Been seeing your name dropped over at DIYLA and now I finally understand why! Cool stuff this rgb gear. Looking forward to picking up a few things here. Thanks for hosting.

Dan,
Born, raised, and living in Sandusky. More known as the town where Cedar Point is...

Dude, been all over the state and not heard of Gnaddenhutten (fixed the spelling 5x). Google maps shows you near New Philadelphia. Pretty sure I have some relatives there. It truly is a small world.

Blink on!
Sam

Blickensderfer

Ohio, USA
Sam,

I've been to cedar point a good many times in my life time. Yes Gnadenhutten, Gnaden for shot, is about 15 mins south from New Philadelphia. Gnaden is very very very small about 500 homes. I was born and raised there. I was born and raised in Uhrichsville, OH with is 6 miles away from Gnaden. I'm glad to see more Ohio'ns building and displaying their christmas lights. There is usually an Ohio Mini (Light Up Ohio) in May. This year will be May 14 in Colubus. Here is the website for more info. http://www.lightupohio.com/

Dan

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL forums. There is lots to take in for the RGB noob and if your not sure about something then put up a post or join in the chat room, always talented and helpful guys willing to assist

zwiller

New elf
Thanks fasteddy. Gonna read up and study for a while.

Dan,
See you've been over to DIYC! :D

Don't know if you've made it to CP recently but they have large light setup now. Although it is not really synced to music per se, it does change a bit while some new age music is played. Think low channel count but large amounts of lights.

I am really gonna try to go to Light Up Ohio next year. Seems like a real nice group!