Hi AusChristmasLighting Members

mann

New elf
Hi everyone.. I'm totally new to this but after reading the manual, "101 A Reference for Everyone", I feel confident I'll be able to have a Spooky 2013 Halloween. All of the confusing things i read about over the passed 2-3 weeks have been put in order by that manual. Thanks!
I have a good idea of what i want and what it'll take to do it. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with LSP2.5, ECG-P12R over E1.31 with more smart strips then dumb.... I can say that, Thanks to this forum.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome55.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Mann

To save money, time and frustration don't hesitate to ask questions in the forums or chat. There is always lots of friendly people glad to help you with your ideas.

mann

New elf
Thanks for the welcome. I'll check here be making any major purchases.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you found us and hope the forum can help you create the magic (spookieness) that you want for your display.

crispy

Apprentice elf
mann said:
I'm pretty sure I'll end up with LSP2.5, ECG-P12R over E1.31 with more smart strips then dumb.

This what I went with and the learning curve has kicked my a$$ numerous times but overall I am very happy with the results.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
crispy said:
mann said:
I'm pretty sure I'll end up with LSP2.5, ECG-P12R over E1.31 with more smart strips then dumb.

This what I went with and the learning curve has kicked my a$$ numerous times but overall I am very happy with the results.

and thats what the forum and chat room are for, to help make the learning curve a lot easier. But yes there is a learning curve, but thats like any hobby.