Hi From Albion Park Rail NSW

v8manic

New elf
Hi guys new to the animated lighting scene and have been reading about it for awhile now.
The boss has spoken and said she wants our house on the list of must stop and look, within the next couple of years, so i'm gathering i'm in for a wild and exciting ride of learning and building
Cheers Wade

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL Wade.
You can make your boss happy this year if you put in some effort. Have a read, come and have a chat and post any questions you have. Most of us don't bite.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome57.gif

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Wade, welcome to ACL. You've come to the right place. I'm very new to the scene and I have found everybody here very friendly, super talented and very, very helpful. Strap in and enjoy your ride. The manual here is a great place to start
[font=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1889.0.html[/font]

v8manic

New elf
Yeah found the manual a couple of days ago and have been reading it like a magazine since printing it last night.
I'm trying to work out where I should start designing and building my display, Can't go off previous years displays as only brought the house in December last year, so last year was the first year I hadn't put out my normal lights and inflatables.
Thinking this year just to add into existing stuff that I have is to make some leaping arches along my front fence, and maybe something on the roof.
Cheers Wade

Gray_magic

The CLAP is highly infectous and incurable!!!
Welcome to ACL. I agree that you can make it this year if you put a bit of time in. I made a must stop show last year with 48channels. It's definitely achievable.. And I started last year in September so you would have a head start on what I got last year. Feel free to ask all the questions you need to get a must see show this year.. All are friendly and willing to help out in anyway.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Wade,

Welcome to ACL, your located 5 minutes up the road from me as im in Albion Park so feel free to get in contact with me and you can pop around and I could show you a few things and help you get started. Great to see someone close getting into it and im sure you can be one of the goto houses in the Illawarra this year.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Wade
To my knowledge, AAH is the only one that does bite. :D
Although a rookie, living close to ɟɐsʇǝppʎ will have some advantages. :D :D
Everyone here is very friendly, so ask away with posts or for instant assistance ask in chat.
There are no dumb or silly questions here.

FYI: Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem