Hi from Brisbane, looking for help?

Hi, thanks for making such a great site with lots of useful information. I haven't got a display as yet, other than standard shop lights. I hope to start one soon for next year. I have a big interest in fibre optic lighting. I make pavers with images in them, outdoor chandeliers, light curtains and giant baubles to name a few. I am on a disability pension and hope to get this going as a business, but not having much luck as yet. Besides learning about Christmas displays, I also came on here to see if I could ask for some help. Everything I have learnt about LEDs has been from searching online and I know I have a lot of gaps. Also, partly because of my disability I am a very visual learner so find it a lot harder to learn from reading. I was wondering if there was anyone here from Brisbane with god knowledge of LEDs who might consider giving me some assistance. I know now is not the best time of year, but maybe in a little while? I would be really grateful. If any of this is inappropriate for this site please let me know. Thanks, Cathy

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
Welcome you will find a great deal of information here and if you want face to face then the Brisbane Christmas mini will be the best place for you to come. It's usually held between Apr - Jul and goes for two days.

I was going to try and have it organized for Apr so it gives people plenty of time to build for 2018.