Hi, From Doncaster East Vic

andrewm

New elf
Hi,
I would like to attend the Melbourne Mini in June.
We have a large Christmas Light display of blowmoulds , Nativity set, stars, snow falling lighting on a wall and Santa riding a push bike which came from Narcan Ct, Vermont South.
Our display uses switch packs and dimmers to control some of the lights in the blowmoulds.
Our display is getting larger and I am changing over to Led rope lights (300M) and 12V ([font=]G4 3528 SMD 68 LED) for my blowmoulds.[/font]
[font=]Regards[/font]
[font=]Andrew M[/font]
[font=]Doncaster East Vic[/font]
Web Links
http://www.news.com.au/jingle-all-the-way-to-christmas/story-e6frf7kx-1225968493831?from=public_rss
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/dazzling-display-puts-christmas-sparkle-into-the-streets/story-fn7x8me2-1226227010189

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome43.gif

DougieB

Full time elf
Hi Andrew and welcome to ACL. this is the place to gather all the knowledge and tools if you are planning to take your display to the next level. Enjoy your stay
:D

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Andrew

This is the place to learn about expanding your lighting display in a cost effective and safe way, as well as many other lighting ideas you may not have thought about. :)

tuppet

Apprentice elf
Hi Andrew,
I've put you on the list for the mini, thanks for the message (nice to know the website is getting some visitors).
Nothing better than a whole weekend of blinky flashy!

Tess.

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
welcome to ACL andrew. these are a wonderful bunch of people, that keep teaching me new tricks everyday. Watch out though, Its very addictive.
Luke

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great info here and a great bunch of guys to answer any questions both in the forum and the chat room. You will find the Melbourne mini to be a valuable learning experience for you and well worth the effort to turn up

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome Andrew, your display's reputation proceeds you even though Ive never been able to get over to see it Ive heard a lot about it. See you at the mini