Hi from Langwarrin, VIC

ewanh

what goes here?
Umm Hi, I'm new here.... :D

I have had Lightorame boards for three years. The first year I had AC, then last year I added a DC board. This year... well, the money wasn't there :( so no expansion... in fact, work got busy and I didn;t even put up a decent display....

But I have managed to blow up three channels on my DC board and one on one of my AC boards......

So, after having complaints from the kids at my daughters school, and their parents, I am on a big promise to have a bigger and better display next year. Anyone know where I can get a 6m flagpole from? no seriously, anyone?

cheers,
Ewan

Robbo

Full time elf
no idea on the flag pole mate but when you find one be sure to share ;-) I wouldn't mind one either :)

other than that welcome to the migration....have a look around and come into chat if you have any questions...they are more than willing to share :)

Mike

CLAP infected!
Build the hook head right and guy wire it and it will take a fair amount of weight. I Got the same pole too.

Welcome by the way Ewan.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, You will find lots of great info here and im sure there are a few guys/gals here that will be able to point you in the right direction for creating your mega tree

Robbo

Full time elf
I purchased that flag pole last night.....$49.90 buy it now price with $9.90 postage a good buy in my books seeing Beacy paid $90 for his :)

now got 10 months to plan and build the rest of the tree....I say 10 because I like to have room to spare for any unforeseen hiccups :)

ewanh

what goes here?
Thanks for the welcome(s).

I might not rush out as quick as Robbo, but those flagpoles look ideal.

This forum might become very useful........ :D