Hi From Lara in Victoria

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL from the other side of the bay :)
The101 manual is the first place to start to learn all the behind the scenes. There's also this great video that might put some things into context at this time of year. This hobby can be a steep learning curve, but my advise is stick with it and start off small and plan/build during the year or add each year.

View: https://youtu.be/jf7uLhUObAk

WickedWombat

New elf
Youtube brings all sorts of wonderful into our lives. Not enough time for it all though. :(
Show the wife a few of the members display videos, she won't be able to resist.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I got hooked on lights via the very original viral Youtube video of Wizards in Winter. I got a bit serious at that point after previously just using a microcontroller to do an 8 channel pattern chase with no music.
Great to see yet another Victorian joining in.

Koko

New elf
I got hooked on lights via the very original viral Youtube video of Wizards in Winter. I got a bit serious at that point after previously just using a microcontroller to do an 8 channel pattern chase with no music.
Great to see yet another Victorian joining in.
i see you have a web page with stuff for sell but no tree topper ( i think thats what its called ) to hook the pixel mounting strip

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Currently I don't have any hardware for making the actual megatrees. That is expected to change in the New Year.