Hi from Perth WA

westaussie

New elf
I have been away for a couple of years running dumb lights on Renard 16 boards - time to study up on the pixel technology and plan for next years big update :)

Cranzy

Full time elf
Welcome back :)

I am from Perth as well and first year for me. There is a growing number of members from Perth which is nice.
Where in Perth are you based?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Have a read of the ACL101 and if you get a chance get and have a look at some of the local displays as shown in the display locations link at the top of the page.

westaussie

New elf
Welcome back :)

I am from Perth as well and first year for me. There is a growing number of members from Perth which is nice.
Where in Perth are you based?

Thanks Cranzy, it is nice to see the list of Perth members growing. I remember only a handful of Aussies on the diychristmas site back in the day before this site was created. I am based in Balcatta :)

westaussie

New elf
Have a read of the ACL101 and if you get a chance get and have a look at some of the local displays as shown in the display locations link at the top of the page.
Thanks AAH (AL),
I have a copy of the manual printed out for night reading :) I will certainly check out a couple of display locations this year, however the main items for my display using pixels have been decided by a higher power :):)

westaussie

New elf
Thanks Danno, good chance I may drop through in the second half of December. I have a work trip out of the country early Dec. but will be around to adjust my lights and view others in the lead up to the big day :).