Hi from springfield lakes, Brisbane

Lakeview_lights

New elf
Hi all I'm Jamie and I'm new to the scene of Christmas lights. I live in Springfield lakes and have done a little display nothing to flash but I can't wait to do it all to music next year. So be prepared for a million question haha.

MarcD

Full time elf
Hi Jamie. This is our first year of controlled lighting. While it's technically nowhere near the standard of many of the people here (ie not even in the same ball park), it does work and has been very popular with visitors. We're in Heathwood, only a short drive down the Logan motorway from you. You're welcome to drop in for a chat any night. Just try to aim for 7, 8 or 9 pm because that's when the sequenced shows run.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome31.gif

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Welcome Jamie, your questions will be answered.

Check out the members Map and check out some of the displkays near you, Steve a.k.a. superman is not far away, and likewise for myself.

Seeing others peoples display however, tends to ensure your wallet gets a bigger hole in it.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Matt said:
Welcome Jamie, your questions will be answered.

Check out the members Map and check out some of the displkays near you, Steve a.k.a. superman is not far away, and likewise for myself.

Seeing others peoples display however, tends to ensure your wallet gets a bigger hole in it.

Welcome Jamie. great to see another one keen in the area