Hi from Steve in Perth

Steve22537

Full time elf
I've spent the last few days having a look around, getting a feel of things. Just finished building in Canning Vale and looking foward to Christmas 2011. Have had very basic static displays at the other house in past years, this year will have to wait though. Time to reflect and do some learning (and saving). I'll try not to post to many dumb questions and I will take advantage of the search function. I plan for the first year building a Mega Christmas Tree and a few smaller ones.

Steve

Robbo

Full time elf
Welcome Steve, you are in for a big learning curve :) but you have come to the right place, I am in my 2nd year of christmas lighting however my first year for computerized/synchronized, and am learning plenty from the members of this community as I am sure you will too

Mike

CLAP infected!
Hi Steve

Good to see another Perthie in the mix Especially a southerner
Ask questions. Use the chat. Or just chime in and see what the topic is of the night.

Welcome

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Steve, you will find lots of members here who have already gone sown the path of creating mega trees and mini trees so you should easily find help. The chat room can be very helpful when discussing designs and plans. All the best for your lighting journey in 2011

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome Steve, the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask, as a I am doing my first sync'd display this year I've spent the past 12 months asking any and every question from the great minds here that are only too happy to help. Hope can help you get up and running for next year

Dave

Full time elf
Dumb questions are my specialty Steve :D. So don't worry about that. Join in and join the fun. I tried calling the other day and couldn't get through, but i'll try again soon.

Dave

Steve22537

Full time elf
Thanks to everyone for your warm welcomes, I hope I can contribute from time to time.

Dave: Sorry I missed you. Call anytime, self employed so can catch up almost anytime.

Steve