Hi from sunny Canberra

Brunom

New elf
Hi, my journey started with a couple of led strings on the handrail, and then a garden decoration or two. After reworking a broken led star to run a strip of addressable RGB LEDs last year, my son has suggested (and been doing research via YouTube) on freestanding decorations with the LED "pixels" - addressable LEDs on a wire string, which will be set to music. We have a tree in progress, and I am sure there will be more.

Anyway, I hope to gain and share a lot from what could become a year-round hobby. Thanks!

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! It certainly can be a year long hobby, but only if you want it to be, depending on how big you want to go!

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
Hi, my journey started with a couple of led strings on the handrail, and then a garden decoration or two. After reworking a broken led star to run a strip of addressable RGB LEDs last year, my son has suggested (and been doing research via YouTube) on freestanding decorations with the LED "pixels" - addressable LEDs on a wire string, which will be set to music. We have a tree in progress, and I am sure there will be more.

Anyway, I hope to gain and share a lot from what could become a year-round hobby. Thanks!
Hey there Brunom, good to see more Canberra based displays getting into the hobby. Feel free to reach out if you want some guidance or help with getting your display up and running. Im down in Conder - https://www.facebook.com/Lights-on-Eaglemont-340525260066449/

Ben