Hi from Sweden

Falksonchristmas

Christmas all year around.
Hello all Christmas lovers! It's been a while since I visited the page, but my thoughts have been with you since before Christmas. The weather put a lot of problems here at the westcoast of Sweden, rain and wind almost every day since the first day of Advent. This meant that we could not get any good pictures or filming. A lot of figures were also down in the wind. But now we are looking forward to Christmas 2012 and our five year anniversary with new themes and characters this year. Take care of you out there!

Bird

LOR user
Very glad to hear from you, noticed your name right away.
Found your website 2 years ago and loved it.
You do a fantastic job with your themes.
Waiting to see what you do next. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Time for you to enjoy some warmer weather and time for us downunder to start getting the jackets out. I hope you have better weather this Christmas.

mick8248

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL, have visited your website a few times, love your idea of using themes.

Falksonchristmas

Bird said:
Very glad to hear from you, noticed your name right away.
Found your website 2 years ago and loved it.
You do a fantastic job with your themes.
Waiting to see what you do next. :)
Thanks bird! This years display will be completly new, new themes and more lights :)

Falksonchristmas

ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Time for you to enjoy some warmer weather and time for us downunder to start getting the jackets out. I hope you have better weather this Christmas.
Summer here in Sweden was bad, rain and vindy almost the wholr time, and now the weather looks like last season, rain and vind, but this year I have put more work to make the figures more weather proof.