Hi from Tassie

zachary

New elf
joined awhile ago but never posted, so hey guys,

from tassie here and looking for some advice on locations to buy, and whats needed for a basic display?

im pretty good with computers so that side of stuff will be easy

Hi, what part of Tassie? There's a member in Hobart and a few in Davenport

What's needed for a basic display?
Lots of money
Lots of time
Lots of patience
:laugh:

Seriously:
A controller - popular is the Falcon, which darylc usually does a bulk buy for Aussies
Lights - several Chinese sellers on aliexpress - ask around, people will be able to provide you with their direct email address, you can usually get a better deal than going thru Aliexpress
Things to put lights on - build your own or buy from Troy https://www.extremelightingdisplays.com.au/
Sound - an FM Transmitter and/or speakers

The 101 manual has a list of everything you need and tips on putting on a light display

Hi, what part of Tassie? There's a member in Hobart and a few in Davenport

What's needed for a basic display?
Lots of money
Lots of time
Lots of patience
:laugh:

Seriously:
A controller - popular is the Falcon, which darylc usually does a bulk buy for Aussies
Lights - several Chinese sellers on aliexpress - ask around, people will be able to provide you with their direct email address, you can usually get a better deal than going thru Aliexpress
Things to put lights on - build your own or buy from Troy https://www.extremelightingdisplays.com.au/
Sound - an FM Transmitter and/or speakers

The 101 manual has a list of everything you need and tips on putting on a light display

outskirts of Hobart :D

I have a whole year to get stuff organised I guess lol,

Suggest anyone to buy pixels from?
and what's the best/ most user-friendly program to use?

outskirts of Hobart :D

I have a whole year to get stuff organised I guess lol,

Suggest anyone to buy pixels from?
and what's the best/ most user-friendly program to use?

Back