Hi, Greetings from greater Los Angeles. Trying to start a show beyond the big box stores Christmas section. In need of help.

Paul&Wendy

New elf
Hi, I purchased both items and 5v nodes with three wires, from Ray Wu. Need help figuring out how these wire together. These lights were purchased to light two wire frame peacocks. One with 200 nodes and one with 150 nodes. The largest Peacock is 5’ wide and 3’ high. The 150 node Peacock is 48’ tall and about 24” wide. My first challenge is to correctly wire the power supply to the controller and nodes to both. Thank you in advance of any help one can give. Little hint where I’m from originally: Matty Ryan is the best keeper my teams ever had? Cheers!

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
That pixel controller isn't that popular an item and I don't know what support there is for it. I was of the belief that it required it's own custom sequencing program and it saved sequences onto a SD card. Most pixel controllers in use are E1.31 Ethernet input and can be controlled directly from Xlights, Vixen, LOR etc.

Paul&Wendy

New elf
That pixel controller isn't that popular an item and I don't know what support there is for it. I was of the belief that it required it's own custom sequencing program and it saved sequences onto a SD card. Most pixel controllers in use are E1.31 Ethernet input and can be controlled directly from Xlights, Vixen, LOR etc.
Hi, Not 100% sure but thought I saw X lights on the card. Wiring up to the power supply is my first challenge. Instructions were broken English. Cheers.