Hi Guys!!! (and gals?)

BigTrav

New elf
Just stopping in to say my g'days.

I have always liked the light shows and I really think that it can give you the wow factor that a lot of smaller setups offer.
Obviously budget and time is a main factor for most people but i feel that I really old light show can really change someones mood, and lets face it why do they have to be just for christmas?? So I'm starting from scratch, I'm going to read the manual (first manual I've read in my life ;) ) and then i can guarantee I'm going to annoy you with bulk questions and comments as i figure i have 12 months to get my act together!!!

Im from perth near the hills so anyone thats perth metro and wouldn't mind me having a sticky beak and asking questions in person, it would be greatly appreciated.

kane

Dedicated elf
BigTrav said:
Just stopping in to say my g'days.

I have always liked the light shows and I really think that it can give you the wow factor that a lot of smaller setups offer.
Obviously budget and time is a main factor for most people but i feel that I really old light show can really change someones mood, and lets face it why do they have to be just for christmas?? So I'm starting from scratch, I'm going to read the manual (first manual I've read in my life ;) ) and then i can guarantee I'm going to annoy you with bulk questions and comments as i figure i have 12 months to get my act together!!!

Im from perth near the hills so anyone thats perth metro and wouldn't mind me having a sticky beak and asking questions in person, it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Trav - I might be a bit far from you, but I'm more than happy to let you have a sticky beak and answer your queries if you head towards the beach at all.

I'm pretty sure we'll put together a "mini" again this year, around May or so - a bit of a gathering of like-minded nutters, so that'll also be a good opportunity to ask questions. We've had a bunch of extra WA people sign up recently, so there should be plenty of interest

Cheers

Kane

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL BigTrav
Many knowledgeable friendly folks with help you get CLAP.
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem