Hi & Merry Christmas to all

BigKev

New elf
Hi All

Am a complete newbie and looking at planning a display at my place for next year (or maybe the year after depending on the depth of the learning curve). As I know very little on the electrics side I need to get on top of that before I move too far forward (and the ACL Lighting Manual has provided a good starting point). Now I'll probably start asking those "stupid" questions that newbies have a tendancy to do.

Anyway a very merry Christmas to all.

Regards
Kevin

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Trust me, you are well poised for next season, Yes there is a learning curve, but you can easily get the gist of things and build yourself a wunderbah display. Come to chat and ask all the question you can possibly want, there are plenty in there that will help you.

Welcome to ACL.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome53.gif

crispy

Apprentice elf
Without a doubt you will have an excellent show by this time next year. You'd have a 6 month head start on me and since August I've managed a reasonable show. Good Luck![SIZE=78%] [/SIZE]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, as the others have said you have plenty of time to learn and make the correct decisions for yourself

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Kevin

There are no "stupid" questions here. The friendly people here are always glad to help new people spread the cheer of musical lights to the world. My suggestion is start with a small display, unless money and time is not an issue. :)
The smallest of musical displays will amaze people and kids love them.