Hi, new Sydney member.

shtonkalot

New elf
Hi all. I'm after advice on led strips and controllers. This forum appears to be a popular resource for such info sharing. Go Aussie ;)

Want to do some multiple dumb strip controlling and also some 20 meter long pixel strips in another project.

I have very little experience with controllers only using cheap Chinese controllers for things so far. Plenty of experience soldering strips together.

Any way glad to be here, will do some more lurking and see what I can learn.

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day shtonkalot, welcome to ACL. You will find a huge amount of info here and many friendly members with great advice. The best place to start is the manual found here

Benslights

Dedicated elf
welcome to Acl hope to see you in chat I find that the best place to get information. plus also meet some great guys and gals.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL
You have come to the right place for info.
The AusChristmasLighting 101 manual, Forums, WIKI, and Chat Room are all a great resource.
Most important, the very friendly folks here will be glad to point in the right direction for the resources, or answer any questions you may have.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you can learn a lot here so feel free to ask any questions. Im located south of Sydney down in Albion Park myself, so great to see another from NSW

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Great to see the hobby spreading across NSW and Sydney a bit more. Plenty of wealth and knowledge here. Always someone to help and no question is too silly..... trust me I've asked them all........ twice!