Hi :) New to this group :)

PerthTaffy87

New elf
Hey everyone,

Newbie to the group and Iam sooo looking forward to what I can get the husband to do for our family and house this year :D

I was lucky enough to receive some RGB's, light-o-rama controllers and power etc. to get me started for synchronized lights by the amazing Gareth Adams :)

I am located in Perth WA (North the river in Kinross) and have always loved Christmas lights, we have 2 young boys and a street full of kids. I have started with the usual house lights as per my pics below... We added our Frosty acrylic and selfie elfie stand last year and so I am beyond excited to try out synchronized lights this year :)

I will most defiantly be shouting out for some assistance and help with setting up and getting it all started.

WOOHOO!! Bring on Xmas 2020 :D:p

Attachments

• full pic.jpg
    full pic.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 26
  • selfie elfie stand.jpg
    selfie elfie stand.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 26

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL!
Make sure to read the 101 manual as a starting point and go from there.
I like your selfie elfie stand, I may just copy that!

badger4543

Full time elf
sorry to hijack, but have you found a good thread/vid to read/watch to suit begginers? ive been cross referencing the 101 manual but still kind of struggling

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
sorry to hijack, but have you found a good thread/vid to read/watch to suit begginers? ive been cross referencing the 101 manual but still kind of struggling
CanispatorChristmas does some good videos.