Hi There from Mawson Lakes

Karob

Let there be Light!
G'day all

Just switching over from the google group and looking to learn alot more.

Have been doing static light displays for a few years now and it kept getting bigger, decided to go the next step and test the water (and some of my skill) with my first year of LOR.

Was very thankful for all the help received from the google group members and without that help would not have got a non static display up and running for year 2010.

so far only got 2 songs done for my 16ch display (music box dancer and a 5 1/2 minute song mixed of 7 christmas songs into one), so hard to find new things to do with so little channels to work with, however that will change very soon.

Will hope to get a video up and running of this before the pull down, now the crowds are disapearing I hope to get some good footage to show.

Looking forward to finding out more for the next big year ahead.

Rob
Mawson Lakes
SA

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
At last, you've joined :D

Fancy bumping into you at the sales on Monday.. ;-)

I look forward to chatting with you in the chat room through 2011 (off season != mean quiet here.. it just means the lights are off :p)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. Lots of great guys here to help you with LOR and anything else, so feel free to post away and join in the chat room

darkeyrie

Light-O-Rama User
Welcome Rob!

Where in Mawson Lakes are you? I knew of Geoffrey in Hamilton Pl who did a completely home grown control system but hadnt realised there was another LOR user in the area as well?

Regards,
Grant

ryanschristmaslights

Senior elf
Administrator
Rob is basically just over the other side of the main road (Mawson Lakes Boulevard) opposite a park .. only 5 minutes drive tops between them both :)

I love it that there's a high percentage of houses decorated around Rob, unlike here in Salisbury East...

ttregoweth

New elf
welcome, Trevor from Wynn Vale, good to have you onboard, if we can help in any way please give a shout. Am also new at this being my first year. We did see you display this year as we looked around when we went to Geofferys
lots of help around, many have helped me this year locally and on the forums

chow