Hi

tooms

12v4life
Hi,

Posting from sunny Kalgoorlie WA, I recently got the xmas light bug after a guy up the road put up his lights a few months ago and a few others in the street got into the spirit of things as well, the guy up the road won the local radio station xmas lights competition.

I started with a many strings of fairy lights, have recently just started learning about pixels, DMX, controllers etc and have stumbled upon this site!

I'm hoping to up the competition in the street this year and do a little bit better then just hanging kmart lights all over the house.

I work in IT&C and have alot of experience with low voltage power systems as I work on alot of remote communication solar powered sites, so looking forward to getting into the electronics side of it, I do a fair bit of programming as well so not afraid to tackle that side of it either.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Welcome to ACL. I visited kalgoorlie for work a little while ago. Sunny is an understatement. Hopefully you can lend us some of your expertise.

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Tooms, welcome to ACL. I worked with my uncle in Kambalda for a few months when I turned 18. She's an interesting place that Kalgoorlie. Probably changed a little bit in the 28 years since I was there (has it been that long?). You'll find a wealth of information here and a great bunch of helpful, knowledgeable people.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome52.gif

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to the addiction, feel free to ask any questions or jump into the chat room and talk to like minded CLAP infested members

(by the way CLAP stands for Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem)