Hls version 12b with effects generator has been released

G

GoofyGuy

Thank you! I will be playing with this for most of my weekend.

Boof63

Senior elf
hi Eddy/Phil etc,
Any chance of getting a seperate forum fo HLS as for Lor.Lsp. Vixen Etc. so we can keep it a little more contained rather than spread over the whole forum/s.
cheers Boof63

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Please consider this to be a big leap forward. The amount of information coming out for these different programs is making it very hard to track down what we are looking for.....They all will have their place within this group and the easier it is to consolidate the information for each, the faster we all will benefit from it......

kel

Dedicated elf
I agree :D

Boof63 said:
hi Eddy/Phil etc,
Any chance of getting a seperate forum fo HLS as for Lor.Lsp. Vixen Etc. so we can keep it a little more contained rather than spread over the whole forum/s.
cheers Boof63

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Sounds like a great idea. I played with HLS a few weeks ago and was very impressed. I'd like to have one place to find out all of the new info and new additions. A great program, I will be looking at again in a few weeks.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Boof63 said:
hi Eddy/Phil etc,
cheers Boof63

Seeing that the forum has a good deal of HLS users then this doesnt sound like a bad idea. I will look into it with Ryan