Holiday Info

klanger

New elf
Hi Guys,
Looking for some holiday info for a vacation we're planing in September, we (wife and I) are looking to come over to LA in september to catch up with daughter and her husband as they return from leading on summer camps in Pensilvania, we have been to LA a few times over the years and have probably done us much as we want to do, we will be spending most of our time in Anahiem, about 6 days, doing Disneyland again, and prob Universal Studio's, havent been there for 20 years (universal) that is, so time to go again.

After LA we are thinking of catching the train up to Seatle. As we have never been up that way I'am looking for info on what to do other than Boeing Field and the Space Needle. We will have about 6 days there before we need to head back to LA.

So open to you guys for help.

Thanks Kev

dmoore

Senior elf
klanger said:
After LA we are thinking of catching the train up to Seatle. As we have never been up that way I'am looking for info on what to do other than Boeing Field and the Space Needle. We will have about 6 days there before we need to head back to LA.

I *love* the pacific northwest - northern california all the way up to Canada - VERY beautiful. I'd recommend going to see the sequoia's - 30-40ft diameter, 300ft tall trees is something else. The coast is wonderful and unspoiled.