HolidayCoro House Outline in RGB Lights / Pixels - 132 Feet Coverage

dmoore

Senior elf
lizardking(adam) said:

Gene, if you contact me personally via HolidayCoro.com/ContactUs we'll meet or beat any price for the same thing you are getting with Ray.

And for gods sake, if you are going to show me up, at least do it correctly.

60 LED LED/m isn't the same thing as 30 LED/m.

Even given that it is just stupid to say that the price alone is the sole comparison of two products. Do you purchase a car base solely on price? A house base solely on price? Of course not - with any purchase decision there are many, factors that go into it. Guess what - this isn't any difference.

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
dmoore said:
lizardking(adam) said:

Gene, if you contact me personally via HolidayCoro.com/ContactUs we'll meet or beat any price for the same thing you are getting with Ray.

And for gods sake, if you are going to show me up, at least do it correctly.

60 LED LED/m isn't the same thing as 30 LED/m.

Even given that it is just stupid to say that the price alone is the sole comparison of two products. Do you purchase a car base solely on price? A house base solely on price? Of course not - with any purchase decision there are many, factors that go into it. Guess what - this isn't any difference.
ok sorry and not showing you up showing new members options of different suppliers
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/5m-led-digital-strip-DC12V-input-WS2811IC-256-scale-10pcs-IC-and-30pcs-5050-SMD-RGB/701799_568458133.html

j-dubb

New elf
dmoore, do you guys offer or will you add pigtails to strips if ordered from you guys? I know you offer the waterproofing add on, but do you offer an option to add an pigtail already attached?

Thanks, J-dubb

dmoore

Senior elf
j-dubb said:
dmoore, do you guys offer or will you add pigtails to strips if ordered from you guys? I know you offer the waterproofing add on, but do you offer an option to add an pigtail already attached?

Thanks, J-dubb

Yes, we have pre-attached pigtails such as to strip:

http://www.holidaycoro.com/product-p/700-white-wp.htm

The reason we don't have many items with attached connectors is because so many (sans many "CCR" trees) solutions require a custom number of pixels, leader cable or spacing. We usually work with the customer to determine the exact solution that works best for them and if they want a fully assembled, tested solution from cables up to full controllers, we can accommodate that.

dmoore

Senior elf
I am a vendor, so it would seem logical that I should be here answering questions from customers that specificly posted about our products. While it might not be the case for all vendors, we believe that good vendors answer customer questions, be it on their own website or on another website where the customer feels comfortable posting.

I believe that the reference to the J1Sys board was about the pixel extender product from Advatek which the poster indicated was somewhat inspired by the J1Sys product.

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
This may or not be the best place for this. I do a display because my kid loves it and it's a challenge for me. I hover around chat and a few of OUR forums. I have purchased from Ray, plenty of stuff from David, and other members. My point us for a group of individuals with the a similar end result in mind during a great time of year I am shocked at the short mindedness of some. The key to any business and market is choice. People are free to choose where they purchase from. If any individual or corporation feels that something they have should be protected they should be encouraged to take the proper steps. The bashing, snide comments, and lashing out that goes on takes a little something away from the process and could potentially prevent newbies from seeing the big picture. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
VaLeNtInOrX said:
This may or not be the best place for this. I do a display because my kid loves it and it's a challenge for me. I hover around chat and a few of OUR forums. I have purchased from Ray, plenty of stuff from David, and other members. My point us for a group of individuals with the a similar end result in mind during a great time of year I am shocked at the short mindedness of some. The key to any business and market is choice. People are free to choose where they purchase from. If any individual or corporation feels that something they have should be protected they should be encouraged to take the proper steps. The bashing, snide comments, and lashing out that goes on takes a little something away from the process and could potentially prevent newbies from seeing the big picture. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Personally I don't see this as a hijack but a measured and clear comment on some of the discussions and a lesson that should be learnt by some that not all thoughts and feelings no matter how heartfelt need be aired in public....

For other contributors to this thread, it should be noted that I nearly locked it a number of times and it's been the polite and measured responses, at least in the thread by others, that left it open.

jerrymac

Apprentice elf
I don't understand the HUB BUB ?
David has been a huge supporter and contributor to this community for a LONG time. I have been getting items from him for a number of years now and have NEVER found a single supplier that cared more about the quality of his products and the level of his support. I have always found his prices "reasonably" and am completely confident that if he sells it the product is quality (if it turns out otherwise he will do WHAT EVER it takes to make it right even if it means a loss to him).
That said I do make purchases from other venders as well but ALWAYS look to Holiday Coro FIRST. There are lots of venders over the years that have come and gone down in flames. Save your IRE for them not those that continue to support us with the up-most respect.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
I have gone to write responses a number of times and words are not there.

This thread has gone way off track and with apologies to the original poster I am locking this thread.

anyone may PM me if they feel the need.

Regards
Phil