House on Christmas Street

bbayjohn

Senior elf
House on Christmas Street by Judy Pancoast

Thanks Judy for creating this song for me. It will be a sequence that will be played every year.
Thanks to EmmienLightFan for the help in Video editing this video. Without his help I wouldn't of had a video at all to show. It was originally taken using an iPhone and uploaded to Facebook. So Thanks to my sister for sharing this video as my video camera died at the last minute.
Thanks to Luke at Advatek Lights for the quick replacement of pixels and a controller and support.
Thanks to all here in the forums that have guided me along the way.

So here it is finally, Lights on Irene. Enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/v03grf_CYhM

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
your show came up great after the panic you had to go through due to failed pixels. im sure it was a big hit in your area

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Thanks Guys
Future plans include a pixel mega tree and rgb floods for more colour wash effects.

The lights were a hit again this year. Although I don't think we had as many visitors this year as previous years, due to the amount of rain. We did win the local competition (Ulladulla to Bega) :D It helped to replace the projector that suddenly failed in the last week of November. Oh and the amount of damaged pixels was a nightmare. It was a very trying year and I was glad to have it all running by the second week of December.

roo

Full time elf
Way to go John and you said you wouldnt get there. Congrats and look forward to your next show this year