How far would you go to change a light bulb?

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Light bulb changer He totally doesn't get paid enough! I broke out in a sweat watching this!Hang on to your lunch while watching this....Yikes!!! I wonder what they pay this guy per hour.1768 feet straight up ... wait until you see this!It is incredible what people do for a living!!!!!!!!!!Just wait for the cartoon intro to finish, then hold on to your seat.

www.liveleak.com/e/07b_1284580365

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
I remember as a second year apprentice being asked if I wanted to go change a bulb out on plant. I said yep. Turned out to be about 130 meters up the side of the stack (Chimney) at work... Was a great view, but I dont like heights, even when strapped into a harness and lifted to the top....

I never volunteer

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Ive seen this before, gives you vertigo just watching the video

My older brother runs a lightning and power protection company and had to work on the lightning rod on the top of centre point tower, the photos made me feel ill.

Bird

LOR user
The highest I went was 360 feet (110m) when working for B&R Antenna and Tower Service many years ago. It was the new sheriff dispatch tower. Was fun, but not something I would want to do anymore. :)

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Do it in a heart beat...after 100', your going to go splat anyhow. Used to climb trees for a living, miss the heights, don't miss the work.