How long do you spend creating a sequence.

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Heck I do!! I sequenced my own National Lampoons intro, def nothing flash and features a wonder whole display colour wash. Last for a whole 30 seconds. After that experience, I take my hat off to those who have the time and patience to sequence and I happily pay for their services. Their pain in my gain hahahahah
It takes patience and craziness to sequence songs!

Gee Family Light Show

I dont mind trying to do it ahhah, I am just so time poor that I happily pay. My attempts are def not the quality of those I pay for tho hahah
Everyone has their own style, don't compare yourself to others :) I'm lucky (in a weird way)- I have a permanent shoulder/neck injury that has rendered me unable to work for a few years due to treatments and surgery so I have plenty of time to sequence- hency why I do it... I'm just insane... For some reason I keep choosing Pentatonix songs, and doing lyric tracks for them is on another level...

Jayxdallis

Bayrise Lights
I don't count the hours, I'm also new at this and learning new tricks to speed up knowing what works with what. I started November last year and I am still going back to sequences from day one and readjusting as I learn things. Even Paid sequences take as long as starting from scratch! I Loved the Zoom meeting held over Easter especially as I am Regional and can only talk to people on this site for help.

Gee Family Light Show

I don't count the hours, I'm also new at this and learning new tricks to speed up knowing what works with what. I started November last year and I am still going back to sequences from day one and readjusting as I learn things. Even Paid sequences take as long as starting from scratch! I Loved the Zoom meeting held over Easter especially as I am Regional and can only talk to people on this site for help.
I did the singing faces presentation over the Easter holidays, so if you have any questions or need any help feel free to either message me on here or send me an email at sale@lightemupsequences.com and I'm always happy to help :)

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
^^^ This is so true!!! My husband thinks you buy them and they magically just work with your layout :rolleyes: Drives me bonkers
Just tell him they're non genuine parts and need a little tinkering to suit. :thumbsup::laugh:

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
^^^ This is so true!!! My husband thinks you buy them and they magically just work with your layout :rolleyes: Drives me bonkers

For some people that have similar houses to the sequence then they do. Me, on the other hand, has to spend 5-10 hours getting it looking right after I import it

Gee Family Light Show

That's the same with lyric tracks, not many people realised how long it takes to do them and if you want them done right, how tedious it is placing each individual word, and then making sure the mouth movements match....