How Many Universes Does LSP Support ?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Currently the max is 64 universes for the pro version. The advanced verrsion will do 16 Universes and the basic will do 1 universe.

Travis

New elf
Eddy,
Thank you for the fast reply.
I have been a LOR user for quite some time, I never updates my LOR to S3 because of the lack of support and how they are falling behind on the RGB scene.
I have been searching around and Have done a ton of reading about LSP (the good and the bad) I am downloading the trial version of LSP 2.5 right now.
I have looked at using Madrix with my LOR but as many know you have to take out a second mortgage on your house to buy Madrix, so this is what brought me to look at LSP, not only for its RGB capabilities but also the fact that it has a Tilt Pan Effect as seen in this video Using the Tilt Pan effect
I plan on using 8 moving yoke lights American DJ Vizi Spots in our display so it would be nice if LSP could add more features to the Tilt Pan effect tool.
I have looked at many different pro DMX software programs including Chauvet's ShowXpress, Blizzard Lightsing Eclipse software and Light Factory and Lightjams because they have a Pan and Tilt effects generator.
This is a photo of Blizzard Lighting's Eclipse DMX Pan and Tilt Effects generator
8-MFX.jpg

what is every one using for a show scheduler to run their LSP shows ?
I have read in past threads that there was a issue with the LSP show scheduler.
Will these be fixed in time for this coming season and all other known bugs and issues too ?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Yes correct LSP has a tilt and pan feature, Ive used it in the past and seemed to work well for my needs.

The LSP scheduler and playback engine has undergone a complete rebuild which will enable it to handle many more channels efficiently and operate more reliable which should be in the unpcoming release of LSP

Travis

New elf
Eddy,
I downloaded the LSP 2.5 trial is that the latest version ?