How to downsize animated gifs

Shane L

New elf
First of all, I want to thank you for the work that you have put into this. I was a little
apprehensive as to how hard it would be to learn this new software. It has been fun and easy, with your tutorials. The problem I am having is getting the pictures to fit the 12 strand smart string tree. Is there something that I can do to fix that. Thanks for everything. ;)

G

GoofyGuy

Then use Bob'o marquee tool. You can size the gif as well adjust the picture for skew if the dimensions arent square. You can pull gif straight from marquee into Lor clipboards.

http://itsmebob.com/SD.html

maquee tool

Shane L

New elf
You Guys Are Awesome. I will try that tomorrow. It is late here, you guys seem to be so much further
with the RGB setups then we are in the U.S. Thank you so much.

neilric99

Full time elf
Shane, You will be surprised how far some of us are ahead with RGB lighting in US. This ACL forum is the best source of information and there are members here that go the extra mile to allow any newbie understand the technology.

smeighan

Dedicated elf
Shane L said:
First of all, I want to thank you for the work that you have put into this. I was a little
apprehensive as to how hard it would be to learn this new software. It has been fun and easy, with your tutorials. The problem I am having is getting the pictures to fit the 12 strand smart string tree. Is there something that I can do to fix that. Thanks for everything. ;)

The most recent tutorial went through how to resize images for use on Nutcracker 3.

tutorial is here https://vimeo.com/63256211
thanks

Shane L

New elf
Sorry, didnt mean to offend anyone here. I was thinking about guys like FastEddy, and some of the videos that I have seen. I realized after you answered my question, where you lived. Thats why I love these forums, we all have a common interest, and are happy to share info. Thanks everyone. :)

Shane L

New elf
Lakeland Florida here, glad to know someone is close. Thanks.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
The forum may be called AUSchristmasLihghting but this is by no means a representation of the members here as we have members from all over the world and many times in the chat room there are many more from the US.
The forum started because in Australia we use 240v which is very dangerous and there was more of an emphasis on using low voltage lighting compared to that in the US 3 to 4 years ago, so most of the forums were more focussed on mainly US 110v solutions. ACLs focus was low voltage AC and DC lighting which then led us to pixels and RGB lighting. So the forum has grown immensly since then and low voltage RGB lighting is pretty much the same where ever you are, so the info here is all relavent to anyone in the US or Europe as well.

I love how ACL has diversified and grown as we all have a common goal regardless of the name of the forum and anyone is welcome here from anywhere in the world with any level of experience.

So the name may seem misleading in some ways that this is a forum for Aussies which in part it is, but the real target of the forum is anyone from anywhere who has an interest in lighting. :)

PS: thanks for the compliment