1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

How to draw a 5 point star in LSP

Discussion in 'LightShow Pro (LSP)' started by cscool36, Oct 29, 2014.

1. cscool36

cscool36 Full Time Elf

Hi All,
    I have 12 x 5 point stars which I need to draw in LSP.
    Each point has its own RGB channels, a total of 5 RGB channels (15) per star.
    Is there a way to draw one and then copy for the other 11 stars?.

Thanks
    Colin

2. arw01

arw01 Full Time Elf

You can copy the controller, but I don't think that will work for the controller channel image. And those drawing tools are lousy is an understatement for coming in and editing it later. I've never had luck with moving elements consistently.

It's painful, but the time spent drawing only has to be done once unless you move the element in the yard. I heard the drawing of elements was part of the rewrite too to increase the tools available in there, and I sure hope better editing of what is drawn.

3. logandc99

logandc99 Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    The way I have drawn my main star on my mega tree was doing vertical lines using the rope light tool for each point as I had three modules per point. My 5 pointed stars on my mini trees which have one module per point ( 15 channels each star) was again using the rope light tool but just drawing a single vertical line for each star. Using the shapes provided just doesn't work well

4. OP
    OP
    cscool36

cscool36 Full Time Elf

Thanks
    I will give ago.

Colin