How to generate LSP Macro effects the fast way - This trick seems to work well

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Guys,

I seem to have stumbled across a way to speed up the macro generation when its drawing in the grid. This has worked for a few others i have told so I presume this will work for all.

When you create a macro and then that macro starts to slowly draw in the grid wait one of 2 seconds and then click and move the mouse in the visualizer in the bottom left corner (it works as well if its undocked) The effect will then instanly be drawn which saves a heap of time.

Give it a try and tell us if it works for you as it has worked for a few others that i have shared this trick with.

harrison0550

Full time elf
Its neat but I have to admit I rarely do it. I kinda like watching it draw the effects in nice and slow from left to right. I would make sure your sequence is saved as I think Eddy and me both have locked up the display preview window once or twice doing it the fast way.

It goes to show you though that macros can be drawn a whole lot quicker. Maybe something for the code guys to play with. Like an option to draw them out slowly or fill in instantly.

remoteutah

Full time elf
I like the idea, Andy. It would also be nice to be able to hit the "esc" key to halt effect generation when you see it is not going the way you were expecting. I know, wrong forum for suggestions. But I don't want to add to Ryan's plate just yet. Let him get some of the MAJOR issues fixed first!