Howdy From Melbourne

Benm80

New elf
Hi All,
Just been browsing the forum and have to say I am inspired. Experience so far is limited to some OTS icicles and other standard strings. However I think this could be the beginnings of something Big.

Starting early for next year I am thinking starting small. Some Mini trees and maybe some leaping arches. Then just icicles and generic lights to outline windows, doors and roof. Have to learn about all the control options and putting it all together but I can't wait to start :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you will be able to create your own piece of musical magic in your part of town as you have given yourself plenty of time to learn and prepare. Feel free to post questions and jump into the chat room, we are a helpful and freindly bunch

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Good to see another Victorian the Queenslander's were starting to take over, welcome this is a source of great people with great knowledge you a just about to start a very steep but fun luring curve

Benm80

New elf
Thanks for the welcomes. No isues with the folk north of the border here. I am originally from Sydney and My parents are now on the Sunshine coast.

Also @beacy realised your just down the road. I am in Pakenham. So if i am headed to the gym and see the lights in beacy dimming I will assume you have fired something big up :)

wjohn

Apprentice elf
Hi

And welcome As a Queenslander now living in Victoria I am just confused.