Howdy from Texas

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Ok I met a few good folks on chat lastnight.
Wanted to stop back in and drop a line, just mainly saying hello.
Phil,chill,eddy & a few others were a cool group of people to chat things up with!
Hope to make a few new friends & share some thoughts on innovating light displays.
Wanted to also say what a nice forums & polite (but funny) group you all have! Hope to hear more from you folks!

Once again thanks for being an outstanding group!
Johnny S.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome26.gif

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi There Hdracer. Welcome to ACL. Glad to have you on board and hope to see you in chat soon.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im glad your first experiences have been good and im sure you will be completley infected with CLAP (Christmas Lighting Addiction Peoblem) in no time.

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Johnny

Lots of info in the forums and Wiki.

Can't find what you're looking for or have a question, just ask in the chat room and someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

G

GoofyGuy

Whats going on HD, welcome to the technical side of this hobby. I know you have a ton of LOR equipment now, take a look on what you can do with the rest!

hdracer

Well thank you all for the warm welcomes! Yes I have aquired a good bit of equipment early... It will be my first year and over 150 channels of LOR already. I want to learn about DMX universes...
My main set back is the way things are going on the LOR forums as far as peoples lack of knowledge for DMX..
Im not asking anyone for handouts! I want to contribute to the best of my knowledge! Seems that there are a few peeps with sand in the va*inas over there..
Hope I can gain knowledge & share some too.. Even though I just started with computerized lights, doesnt mean I have read or researched as much as I can before hand...
I love the spirit I get when I visit these forums! Keep up the morale!

hdracer

West of Houston. Sugar Land, Tx
Home of the Imperial Sugar company.. Old factory is about a mile from my house...